1. Heat coconut oil in skillet over medium- high (if it's smoking- it's too hot!)
2. Place fish in skillet skin side down (make sure skin does not stick to the bottom)
3. Press down on fish with metal spatula and cook 3-4 minutes to create even, crisp browning. (don’t move your spatula)
4. If you can shake the pan and the fillet moves, flip fish over carefully.
5. Cook to your liking (3-5 more minutes depending on thickness)
6. Remove from pan and place skin side up, covered in foil
7. Meanwhile, add garlic the skillet and cook for about a minute until browned
8. Add spinach, turn off heat and cover 1 -2 minutes
9. Plate spinach side by side with the fillets, garnished with micro greens and lemon wedges.