Ingredients for Sauce:
1. Preheat oven to 390F.
2. In an oven-safe skillet, sauté onions in 2tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat until softened (about 10 minutes).Remove from heat.
3. In the same skillet, place potato slices on top in an even layer.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Cover loosely with foil and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until soft.
5. In the mean time, whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
6. Take the pan out of the oven, and place raw chicken on top of potatoes in an even layer.
7. Pour the sauce on top, making sure everything is well coated.
8. Place a few sprigs of rosemary in the sauce. Cover with foil and bake for 20minutes.
9. Remove foil, and bake for 15 more minutes. To get a crisp, turn on your boiler for the last few minutes!